- Carrigoon, Parkadillane, Oliver’s Cross, Keatley’s Close, Castleheights, Aldworh Heights — at the home of Imelda and Gerry Murphy on Friday, 23rd March—Mass at 7.30 p.m.
- Ballyviniter, The Commons—at the home of Margaret and Tony O’Regan on Saturday, 24th March—Mass at 11 a.m.
- Remaining Country Stations: Tues./Wed., 20th/21st March—Mass, St. Mary’s, 7.30 p.m.
1. Sick Calls:- Please call 022—21251.
2. Please pass the baskets for the Offertory Collection.
3. Sun., 25th March is Palm Sunday—palms will be blessed at all Masses.
4. Easter Offerings for the Priests of the Parish may be handed in at any of the Masses on next weekend, or at any of the Masses over the Easter period. Your offerings are much appreciated at this time. Please put your offering in the envelope provided or any other envelope. We are also very grateful for your generous support of the Offertory Collection at Easter.
(For cheques please make payable to Mallow Catholic Church).
5. Convent Primary School—now taking enrolments for Sept. 2018. Forms can be obtained from school office or by calling 022 42211.
6. St. Patrick’s Boys NS—Table Quiz—Thurs. 22nd Mar.—Albert’s Bar 8.30 pm. Please support.
7. Daffodil Day—Fri., 23rd March. If available to help on the day—chart is now in McSweeney’s Footwear Shop, Main St. (022 51130) for names and phone numbers. Thank you.
8. Mallow Flower & Garden Club—Gardening Talk— ‘Summer Bulbs’ - Mercy Centre, Tues., 20th Mar. 8 p.m. Non members welcome.
9. Mallow Field Club AGM, Social Services Centre, Tues., 20th Mar. 8 pm. followed by Lecture.
Parish Pastoral Council Meeting 06/03/2018
The Parish Pastoral Council thanks all who helped in the very successful ceremony of the Anointing of the Sick in Church of the Resurrection on Sat., Feb 10th. The council wish every blessing on the newly established Baptismal Group who commence their pastoral mission on the week commencing April 2nd. Mallow Youth Band recently established will perform at the 6.30 Mass in St. Marys once a month starting on April 14th. Ceremonies over Lent were reviewed — It was decided that the 7.30 p.m. Mass will continue until the end of May. A Parish Mission will be held from Sat. 8th—13th Sept. conducted by the Franciscan Friars of the Renewal, Limerick.
Shalom Ministries TV has produced a series of interviews with Irish priests on the theme of their vocation. Among those recently interviewed are Mallow priests Fr. Sean Corkery and Archdeacon Gerard Casey. They reflect on their lives and the situation of the Church today. The interviews are available by searching for their names at: YouTube ShalomWorldTV Vocare: Season 2
Any new families who wish to contribute please
contact the Sacristan or
the Parish Office on 022 20276
To watch Mass from St. Mary’s Church live on the internet
Please Click Here
The Confession times in our churches are being adjusted as follows:-
Confessions in St. Mary’s Church - every Saturday morning after Mass as usual.
- Church of the Resurrection - weekly Confessions will be on Friday morning after Mass instead of Saturday morning.
There will be no Confessions on the First Thursday in St Mary’s. Instead they will be before evening Mass on the First Friday in whichever church Mass is celebrated.
Diocese of Cloyne Diocesan Directory 2018
On sale in both Sacristies and in the Parish Office. Cost €3.
Holy Communion for those with a Coeliac Condition
Holy Communion under the form of low-gluten consecrated hosts and consecrated wine,
which has no particle of a host in it, will be available at one distribution point at each weekend Mass in both Mallow Churches.
That distribution point will be at the front of the altar.
MALLOW PARISH SOCIAL MEDIA
Parish Facebook page is now on-line.
Visit it at www.facebook.com/myfaithmallow.
Parish information updates and reminders can
also be found on Twitter. Follow it @gercasey3
Follow Mallow Heritage Centre
(46 parishes of Diocese of Cloyne) on Twitter @MallowHeritageC